What is the process to hire Znai Construction Services?
1. We send one of our professional contractors to assess your project and prepare an estimate for your project.
2. You will receive the official estimate via email for your review.
3. Call our office to accept estimate;
1. Sign preliminary Documents
2. Make 50% deposit on your order.
3. We will schedule your project and give you a starting date.
4. After project completion, you will make final payment on your invoice.
How much should my remodeling project cost?
This really depends on the size and complexity of your project. The materials chosen, the size of the room, and material quality can all impact the project cost.
Remember; when you are comparing contractor's bids, make sure that you are comparing the exact same scope from each contractor.
Does every remodeling job need a permit?
Building codes have been established by most cities, towns and countries. They vary considerably from one jurisdiction to another. A building permit generally is required whenever structural work is involved or when the basic living area of the home is to be changed. A professional who works in your city or town every day will know to local requirements.
If your project requires a permit, the professional you hire should be in charge of obtaining the necessary permits.
What questions should I ask potential contractors?
How long have you been in business?
Who will be assigned as project supervisor for the job?
Who will be working on the project?
Are they employees or subcontractors?
Does your company liability insurance?